Thursday, 29 March 2012

New Digs

As i mentioned before, I recently moved into a  new apartment. It in a great part of the city and although it is small, I love it. It is nice to have a place of my own. I have everything I need here in my little apartment, washer and dryer, dishwasher, gym, pool. I am lucky to have my mum who is a decorator. She helped me put everything together and place things just right. Which was hard in this apartment because if we wanted to move something, we had to move everything else out of the way first because space is so limited! I love my parents house in Florida and wanted to re-create the look here as much as I could, you know without the sun and palm trees. We decided to do pretty much all white furniture and then have bright accents. Being the girly girl I am that accent was pink. Some pink carpets and then some fun pillows to funk it up a bit. 



1 comment:

  1. It looks so nice! I actually like that yellow and white quilt on the sofa...very pretty it all looks.

    ReplyDelete